Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi™ 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 pound uncooked ground pork
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup shiitake mushrooms (about 4 mushrooms), finely chopped
- 3 scallions, white and green parts minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 36–38 pot sticker wrappers (or round dumpling wrappers)
- 1 3/4 cups water, divided
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
Foodi™ Quick Start Guide
- Combine pork, cabbage, mushrooms, scallions, ginger, garlic, salt, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Lay wrappers on a clean, dry surface, and place a scant tablespoon of filling in the center of each. Pour 1/4 cup water into a small bowl. Using your finger or a brush, spread a bit of water along half of each wrapper’s circumference, fold wrappers over, and pinch edges together to seal in a half-moon shape. (Pot stickers can be made a few hours before cooking; place on a plate in a flat layer, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to cook.)
- Place 1/2 cup water in the pot. Place the reversible rack in the pot in the lower position, and spray with cooking spray. Arrange a third of the pot stickers on rack, making sure they’re sitting flat in 1 layer.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the VENT position. Select STEAM and set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When steaming is complete, carefully remove lid. Remove rack with pot stickers from the pot, and wipe out any remaining water.
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to HI. Select START/STOP to begin. Place 1 tablespoon oil in pot and heat until shimmering. Using tongs, add steamed pot stickers, and cook until browned and crisp on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Select START/STOP to turn off SEAR/SAUTÉ.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 with remaining 2 batches of pot stickers. (You can also freeze any uncooked pot stickers up to 2 weeks. Freeze them on a plate in a flat layer, then transfer them to a resealable plastic bag.)
- When cooking is complete, serve hot with remaining 1/2 cup soy sauce for dipping.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.