Thai-Style Iced Coffee
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3 Ninja® Small Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Combine the milks in a large plastic cup; stir to combine. Add the ice to the cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select XL Cup size and Over Ice brew.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.