35 - 40 minutes
10 - 12 servings
Viewing recipe forNinja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer®Model #: CT682SP
Model CT680W is available for sale on ninjakitchen.com
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
2 cups sugar, divided
2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
4 large eggs
2/3 cup lemon juice
Confectioners’ sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Position the Dough Blade in the 64-ounce Precision Processor, then add butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and 2 cups flour. Select DOUGH and blend until smooth.
- Press crust into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake 15 minutes, or until firm and golden in color. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place eggs, 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and lemon juice into the 64-ounce Precision Processor. Select DOUGH and blend until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Pour mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Bars will firm as they cool.
- Cool completely, then dust with confectioners’ sugar.