Viewing recipe for
Ninja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
3 Ninja® Small Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
2 cups ice
1 cup lemonade
1 lemon wedge, for garnish
Size: Cup setting
Brew: Over Ice
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- When brew is complete, pour in lemonade. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Add a handful of fresh basil leaves or 2 or 3 sprigs of fresh mint to the lemonade before brewing.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.